Professional Snowboarder 3-Time X-Games Gold Medalist & TTR World Champion
Professional Snowboarder Four-time X Games Gold Medalist & Olympic Silver Medalist
Professional Freeskier, Role Model & Inspiration
Champion Freeskier & Action Sports Pioneer
Teen Snowboarding Phenom
Triple Threat: Surf, Snow & Skate Competitor
2-TIME X-GAMES GOLD MEDALIST & TTR WORLD CHAMPION
Hometown South Lake Tahoe, CA
Resides South Lake Tahoe, CA
• 2010 New Zealand Open, Slopestyle, Winner
• 2010 Burton US Open, Rail Jam, Winner
• 2010 Burton US Open, Slopestyle, 3rd Place
• 2010 Roxy Chicken Jam, Slopestyle, Winner
• 2010 Winter Dew Tour’s Toyota Championship, Mount Snow Resort, Superpipe, 6th Place
• 2010 Winter X Games, Slopestyle, 2nd Place
• 2010 Sprint USSA Grand Prix, Paul Mitchell Progression Session, Slopestyle, Mammoth Mountain, CA, 1st Place
• 2009 3STR Billabong BroDown, 1st Place
• 2009 Burton New Zealand Open, 1st Place
• 2009 World Cup New Zealand, 2nd Place
• 2009 Burton Asian Open, 2nd Place Slopestyle
• 2009 Dew Tour, Northstar, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2009 Dew Tour, Mount Snow, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2008 Australian Open, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2008 Australian Open, 3rd Place Halfpipe
• 2008 Burton New Zealand Open, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2008 Burton New Zealand Open, 1st Place Halfpipe
• 2008 TTR World Champion
• 2008 Roxy Chicken Jam, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2008 Burton US Open, 2nd Place Slopestyle
• 2008 Chevy Grand Prix , Killington, 2nd Place Slopestyle
• 2008 Winter X Games, Gold Medal Slopestyle
• 2008 Burton Nippon Open, 2nd Place Slopestyle
• 2008 Vail Session, Steel & Sky Rail Jam, 2nd Place
• 2007 Burton European Open, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2007 Roxy Chicken Jam Europe, 2nd Place Slopestyle
• 2007 Winter X Games, Gold, Slopestyle
• 2007 Roxy Chicken Jam, Kaprun, 2nd Place Slopestyle
• 2007 Australian Open, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2007 Burton US Open, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2007 Vans Cup, Lake Tahoe, 2nd Place Slopestyle
• 2007 Roxy Chicken Jam, Park City, 2nd Place Slopestyle
• 2007 Honda Session, Vail, 2nd Place Rail Jam
• 2007 O'Neill Evolution, Davos, 1st Place Quarterpipe
• 2007 TTR World Tour, Ranked 2nd 2006 X Games, Bronze Medal Slopestyle
• 2006 Roxy Chicken Jam, Kaprun, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2006 Icer Air, San Francisco, 1st Place Big Air
• 2006 Abominable Snow Jam, Mt. Hood, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2006 Billabong Slopestyle Jam, Wanaka, 1st Place
• 2006 Abominable Snow Jam, Mt. Hood, 3rd Place Halfpipe
• 2006 USASA National Championships, Tahoe, 4th Place Halfpipe
• 2006 US Open, Stratton, 3rd Place Slopestyle
• 2006 Vans Cup, Lake Tahoe, 1st Place Slopestyle
• 2006 USASA National Championship, Tahoe, 4th Place Halfpipe
• 2006 Chevy Grand Prix, Mt. Bachelor, 2nd Place Slopestyle
Jamie Anderson is one of the top female snowboarders in the world. Known for her snowboarding style and strength, at age 19 she has already made a mark and has been tagged as a future icon of the sport.
Growing up near Sierra mountain, she started snowboarding at age 9 as part of the Sierra at Tahoe team.
She quickly rose to the top becoming the youngest Winter X Games medalist at age 15, edging out Shaun White by a matter of days
Jamie has three X Games medals, most recently winning the 2008 Gold in slopestyle, for the second year in a row
Jamie is one of eight siblings, with five sisters and two brothers. Her sister Joanie won the 2007 X Games in Snowboard Cross, at the same time as Jamie took the gold in slopestyle.
In 2008, after an incredible season, Jamie became the TTR World Champion.
During the 2008/2009 season, Jamie suffered two injuries, both a broken pelvis and then two months later, a ruptured spleen. Despite this, she continued multiple wins throughout the season and was crowned the Burton Global Open Series Champion that same year.
Jamie completed her home-schooled high school education and will continue taking classes at the local community college.
In January 2009, Jamie collaborated with one of her sponsors, Billabong, to create her own signature outerwear line, the Jamie Anderson Global Signature Series. The line was created to reflect Jamie’s dynamic personality.
In August 2009, Jamie made a comeback after suffering two major injuries just 6 months prior.
Jamie has qualified in the Halfpipe event for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games and just recently finished 1st in the Burton New Zealand Open.
In her free time, Jamie enjoys going to the beach, riding her bike, fishing, hiking, traveling, listening to music, dancing and eating sushi.
Photos by Jamie:
Three time X-Games Gold Medalist Jamie Anderson shot these photos, while traveling with her beau, Martin, to the U.S. Snowboard Grand Prix in Mammoth, CA!
2011 Winter Dew Tour winner Jamie Anderson sent in these Holga shots taken near her hometown of Lake Tahoe, California. Jamie Anderson ranked first in Women's Snowboard Slopestyle, and was named the 2011 Winter Dew Tour Athlete of the Year, presented by Toyota.
Jamie snapped a couple of pictures at the Dew Tour award ceremony, where she received the coveted 2011 Dew Cup.
My mother and I at the award ceremony <3